What is Youtube?
YouTube is a free video Platform sharing site that makes it Easy to watch online Video. You can in fact make and share your own recordings to impart to other people. In today’s blog, we will learn How to delete YouTube channel.
Initially made in 2005, YouTube is presently perhaps of the most famous webpage Online, with guests watching around 6 billion hours of video consistently.
- YouTube is a video watching website in America, in which you can upload your videos along with watching others videos.
- YouTube allows its registered members to upload videos, view, share, favorite, report, comment and subscribe to other members’ channels.
- But people mostly use it to watch videos. Many types of videos like ,education, Entertainment, Drama, Movies, Short video, Trailer etc.
- YouTube’s goal is to take everyone’s voice to the world and introduce them to the world. Learn about our business, community, careers, and Knowledge.
Who created YouTube?
- It was founded in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees, Chad Hurley, Steve Chan, and Jawed Karim, which was bought by Google in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion.
- It is the world’s largest video-sharing platform. Billions of videos have been uploaded on Youtube.
History of YouTube
- YouTube created Three former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chan, and Jawed Karim in 20005.
- which Google paid US$1.65 billion for in November 2006 to acquire.
- In October 2008, Google announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire the company for $1.45 billion and completed the deal on 13 November 2008. On 13 November 2008, Google Completed the agreement with YouTube on 14 November 2007.
First video on youtube
The first video in YouTube was Uploded by Javed Karim, And title was “Me At The Zoo”. This video is still saved in YouTube. Javed Karim Uploaded shot this video in a ZOO. You can watch this video on youtube in 2023.
The video was uploaded on 23 April 2005 and You can Watch on YouTube.
How to use youtube
As we have told you above, you find two types of people on YouTube, one video maker and the other video watcher, on the basis of this you can use YouTube.
- If you want to use YouTube as a viewer, then you can install YouTube’s app on your smartphone.
- You can access YouTube by visiting YouTube’s website in a web browser.
- If you want to use YouTube As A Creator, then for this you have to create your channel on YouTube, and then upload videos regularly on the channel.
- as the number of your subscribers rises and you start seeing views on your videos, then you can earn 1 Lakh of rupees from YouTube.
How to make channel on youtube
It is very easy to create a channel on YouTube, if you face any problem in creating a YouTube channel, then for this you can follow the steps given below.How did YouTube start?
- First of all open the YouTube application and create your account on YouTube with Gmail ID.
- Now you have to click on the profile icon at the top and click on the option of Your Channel.
- Now write the name of your channel and write a short description about your channel and click on the Create Channel button.
- In this way your channel will be created on YouTube, after that you can earn money by monetizing your channel by fulfilling YouTube’s Monetization Criteria.
- Now you just have to focus on making Youtube videos viral.
How to earn money from youtube
When 4000 Watch Hours and 1000 Subscribers are completed on your YouTube, then you can get your YouTube channel monetized with Google AdSense.
When people click on the advertisement appearing on your video, then you get paid for it. Therefore, apart from this, you can also earn money from YouTube channels through affiliate marketing, sponsor posts etc.
How to delete a YouTube channel?
Delete your channel permanently Step By Step-
- Open Youtube Studio.
- Select The Settings
- Then Select Advanced Settings
- Click the Remove Youtube Content
- Then Select the i want permanent Delete My Content
- And Select the Box confirm Your Delete Youtube channel
- Select Delete My Content
Advantages of youtube
- You can watch videos for free on YouTube.
- YouTube also acts as a teacher, Many people learn new Skills Like Social Media , Data Science on YouTube.
- You can learn any kind of new skill on YouTube.
- You can also use YouTube for entertainment in your free time.
- By making videos on YouTube, you can earn money along with gaining popularity.
- All types of videos are available on YouTube like Education, comedy, movies etc.
Disadvantages of youtube
- There are many videos on YouTube in which Time wastage information is given.
- user experience gets spoiled due to irregular ads coming on YouTube.
- YouTube’s algorithm is not as advanced as Google’s to prevent showing wrong information.
Who created youtube?
YouTube was created in February 2005 by three friends Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley, and Steve Chen.
What is the name of youtube in Hindi?
The name of YouTube in Hindi is not different, it will be called YouTube in every language.
Which country’s company is YouTube?
YouTube is an American company.
Who is the owner of youtube?
At present, the owner of YouTube is Google.
When was youtube first video uploaded?
“Me At The Zoo” 23 April 2005